THE BIGGEST BRAZILIAN COCKTAILS, FOOD AND DRINKS COMPETITION IN LONDON
20 – 30 JUNE 2019
The London Caipirinha Festival was created in 2017 in London by VBRATA – Visit Brazil Travel, Cultural and Business Association to promote Brazil as a cultural and gastronomic tourist destination using the quintessential Brazilian cocktail internationally known, the Caipirinha, as well as the participating bars and restaurant offering Brazilian cocktails, food and drinks.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE LONDON CAIPIRINHA FESTIVAL
- Promote participating London-based bars and restaurants
- Generate high quality media coverage for Brazil and participating bars and restaurants
- Establish the biggest Brazilian drinks and gastronomy competition in London
- Crown “London’s Best Caipirinha”, “London’s Best Brazilian Restaurant” as well as other winners across different categories
- Profile London-based establishments as specialists in caipirinha and Brazilian food
- Encourage cocktail lovers to find out more about Brazil and driving general awareness of Brazilian culture in the UK
The festival provides digital and social media campaigns to promote all partners and the participating establishments.
“We want to show the British public that caipirinha, the most famous Brazilian cocktail, as well as Brazilian food and drinks can take place in any type of events and also to promote the diversity of Brazil and Brazilian tourism”